emoemoemoemo
10:23 PM

common tests r over..


got back my results this wk..


not pleased with myself... haiz.. obviously...


got a feeling tt history is repeating itself...


my sec 4 prelims.. my o lvls... now.. ct2.. a lvls?


PLEASE DONT!


or i will really die vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.badly...




PTM session next wk...


showed e school letter to my daddy..


and he ask how i did for mid yr... felt really guilty..


is e worst common test result i have ever get in my whole life... =(


it is indeed a tough ct.. from e result of my friends and class..


but my result is way below e avg... i guess...


think i will be too scared to c e percentile on e result slip...


when it is given to us... someday...


really feel vv.sad bout my results lo... =(


but i shall not say too much bout it..


cas i got a feeling tt if i say out all r feelings..


e positive effect of such results will be gone...[just got e feeling]


but im still guilty.. for i dint try hard for e common test..


or maybe im just too stupid for e level of education im receiving now...


but i dont have e choice now.. can only go forward.. no way back..




realised an irony bout myself..


after i got back my results.. i want to study hard and all.. but after hearing my thoughts being said out by ppl.. esp my parents... e momentum is gone.. and i want to do just e opposite...


dont no if its me.. or me..




such a depressing entry.. but tts how im feeling right now... really..


im just emo...






how i wish i can go on like this forever... and ever...
life is like a maths paper... u nv no where u make a careless mistake..
until u c e paper again.. and no matter how gd u r.. it can nv be perfect..
[unless u r some crazy ppl who still can score full marks for JC H2 maths]


xiying