heart warming concert
3:08 PM

lol..sorrybout e previous empty entry.. i did write stuff.. but i think is cas of my comp ba.. nv save e thing.. =p

im at e school comp lab now.. hahaz.. wating for my 'singlish talk'.. e timing is quite lame cas we need to wait for 2hr for tt one hour talk... -.-

some class in my school organised their SL with teachers in my school and planned a concert in my sch by some indonesian ppl... they did a gd job and e songs they perform r really nice.. =) and considering that they r physically handicapped.. is really a touchy concert... =D

is great to c these kind of performance.. as it can make u think!!
esp when they have all e words in their own composed songs which truly speaks their mind and thought... really a nice show... =)


called my dentist yesterday to change my appointment date... cas my wisdom teeth is growing.... super pain!! and i think it is not growing e proper way.. maybe cas my lower jaw dont have place for it to grow normally.. =p
quite worried about my teeth.. cas i think will need to get them out.. =x
operation!! AHHHHhhhhh
jialats...
i dont wan.. and somemore is during sch days!! later my cheek all... 0'.'0 OMG better not be tt way..
and of cause e best is no need to remove them!! hahaz...
anyone had ur wisdom teeth extraction alr?? can tell me how it is like??
im like really scared... cas jiazheng told me is really bad and u can smell e drill eventhough they will cover ur eyes... and zhanyong said tt even NS will give 1 wk de MC... ahhh is it really tt bad??
then i cant get to eat proper food for like at least 1wk?? -.-"

just e thought make me feel like having butterflies in my stomach.. =x

yaa.. e talk starting soon le.. hahaaz.. dint realised tt i typed such a long entry.. =p

byby~~ ^_^


xiying