bettle of wants against needs!
12:17 AM

just some facts to remind myself..



2/3 of e long awaited holiday is gone...



10 more days b4 common test!





start ur work!





ok...



i really really really need to start going... being saying this a longlong time.. and though i started a few times... it nv last through a wk... =.=



is really a fight of wants against wat i have to do...



i wan to go out with friends... i wanna go for e GSS.. i wanna go travelling...



BUT



i have to study!!



is to prepare me for my wants in e future... is to path e road for me... only is i do well.. then i will get e chance to want more stuff.. if not.. a normal office job with $2k per month cant fullfill much materialistic wants...





so conclusion: for e future wants... work hard now and give up my wants now!



to exchange for a better future.. i hope..





so if u c me slacking.. remind me! tkz and ur affort will be well appreciated.. =D

MUG MUG MUG! X)





xiying